My step mom uses 2 cups of whiskey per batch and my grandma uses 1 cup, so I took the middle road and added 1 1/2 cups. I typically do not like a super strong drink. I’d rather drink 10 weak drinks than 2 strong ones, but that’s just me. You go ahead and pour as much or as little whiskey as you want.
Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream Liquor
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce
- 1 1/2 Cups irish whiskey
Place all ingredients (except whiskey) in blender.
Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Stir in whiskey.
Transfer to an air tight canister and store in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
based on recipe from author's step mom, Cheryl Mullenix